Workshops of OBML
- Since 2013: ODLS – Ontologies and Data in Life Sciences
- 2018 break, no ODLS workshop
- 2017 September 21–22, Bozen-Bolzano, Italy (held as a workshop of JOWO 2017, The Joint Ontology Workshops)
- 2016 September 29–30, Halle (Saale)
- 2015 break, no ODLS workshop
- 2014 October 07–08, Freiburg im Breisgau
- 2013 September 06–07, Koblenz (held as a workshop of INFORMATIK 2013)
- 2009 – 2012: OBML – Ontologies in Biomedicine and Life Sciences
- 2012 September 27–28, Dresden
- 2011 October 06–07, Berlin
- 2010 September 09–10, Mannheim
- 2009 November 25–26, Leipzig
Templates for Submissions
Current set of templates employed for submissions to OBML/ODLS, as well as former versions.
- 2016 set of templates and related original files
- bioontpaper2016.dot Microsoft Word template
- bioinfo.cls LaTeX template / class file
- bioinfo2016.tex LaTeX sample file
- original ZIP archives provided by Bioinformatics ( for ODLS submissions, please ensure the use of the modified templates above ), containing unmodified versions of the templates as well as further files, a sample PDF and, for LaTeX, a sample TeX file and additional style files (.sty).
of template usage and modifications
- 2016 The Microsoft Word template (as of 2011, bioontpaper2011.dot) experiences a major revision, first to be used for ODLS 2016 submissions. A minor update of the LaTeX sample file is related.
- 2014 The template .zip files originating from Bioinformatics are (re-)identified as starting points for the templates used in 2010–2012 and are pointed out at the ODLS 2014 page, together with a sample file for LaTeX. The actual template files are those of 2010–2012 and remain unchanged.
- 2010–2012 First adopted in 2010 (likely in line with the Bio-Ontologies SIG meeting of 2010), two (modified) template files are provided for OBML submissions.